The CANADA TIBET COMMITTEE defends and promotes human rights and democratic freedoms of the Tibetan people. The CTC monitors developments inside Tibet and builds public awareness in Canada through its outreach activities. The CTC encourages support for Tibet from the Government and Parliament of Canada.
The Canada Tibet Committee achieves its goals by:
- Engaging current foreign policy debates in Canada;
- Meeting with parliamentarians and government officials;
- Organizing policy seminars and cultural events;
- Conducting research and publishing reports;
- Collaborating with like-minded organizations across Canada
The Canada Tibet Committee (CTC) is a federally-registered, non-governmental organization founded in 1987. The CTC office is located in Montreal, Quebec.