Join our Mailing List

"I believe that to meet the challenges of our times, human beings will have to develop a greater sense of universal responsibility. It is the foundation for world peace."

How to get the Tibet travel permits?

July 12, 2010 (People's Republic of China)
July 6, 2010

There are two kinds of permits issued for
traveling in Tibet: the entry permit (TTB permit)
and the Alien travel permit (PSB permit). How to get them?

1) Your local travel agency can be your
representative to apply for the Permit. But do
contact them in advance and give them enough time
for paper work. Tibet Permit can be issued two weeks prior to your entry Tibet.

2) You can get it right from the following
offices of Tibet Tourism Bureau Shanghai Office,
too. To apply for the Permit, you should provide
the copies of your visa, passport and Foreign
Residence Permit (if any) by fax or email.

Tibet Autonomous Region Tourism Bureau

Office in Beijing
Add: No. 149 Western Gu Lou Street, Beijing
Tel: (010)---64105822

Office in Shanghai
Address: 6/F, LaoJieFu Building, No.233 Nanjing
Road(E.), Shanghai 200002, China.
Working Time:
Mon. ~ Fri. 9:00AM - 5:00PM
Sat. & Sun. 10:00AM - 4:00PM (Please make appointment in advance)
Tel: 86-21-33130524 86-21-63211729
Fax: 86-21-63231016

Office in Chengdu
Add: No. 10 Northern Renmin Road, chengdu
Tel: (028)---3333988
Office in Hong Kong
Add: Building 37, New Time Center No. 393 Xie Fie Dao, Hong Kong

Office in Nepal
Add: Box 01147 Kathmandu, Nepal
Tel: 00977---01119787


CTC National Office 1425 René-Lévesque Blvd West, 3rd Floor, Montréal, Québec, Canada, H3G 1T7
T: (514) 487-0665
Developed by plank